In this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, Sandcastles Mooloolaba Apartments assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority.
Below we have outlined steps we are taking to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
All the interstate guests for stays before July 10, 2020, can modify their reservations free of charge or receive credit or a full refund where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with Sandcastles Mooloolaba, from our website (www.sandcastlesmooloolaba.com.au) or via call. Please contact us directly to modify your reservations.
For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
For new reservations, we recognise the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates will now allow you to cancel up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly from our brand website (www.sandcastlesmooloolaba.com.au).
In a post-COVID-19 world, we understand that apartments cleanliness and hygiene is at the forefront of travellers’ minds. That is why we have implemented a rigorous cleaning and sanitisation regime. The chemical selection post COVID-19 has been raised from ‘commercial grade’ to ‘hospital grade’ as part of our ongoing daily operations to ensure the highest cleaning standards. Additionally, we:
- Frequently sanitise high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles and reception counter.
- Have hand sanitisers placed at guest contact area, such as apartment lobby area.
- In the unlikely event that a customer or employee presents with symptoms, where possible we will supply them with a mask and follow the instructions and recommendations from the Queensland Government Health Department.
- We continue regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
- All guests will be required to complete an additional document on checkin to comply with required Queensland Health directives.
Our employees are continually briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. While the COVID-19 outbreak is continuously changing we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest.
We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards.